Sunday, August 17, 2014

2014 is turning out to be a great year!

Okay, so I’ve been a bit lax in updating this blog, but at least when I do, I’m sharing good news. :)


April 2014 
eLit Book Awards
Illuminating Digital Publishing Excellence 
for the Gay/Lesbian category.





Silver Medal Winner 
Give Me A Reason







August 2014 
Global Ebook Awards
Gay / Lesbian / LGBT Fiction







Gold Medal Winner
Ice












Silver Medal Winner
Give Me A Reason






I think what makes these awards so special for me is that my books were up against more than just their genre of lesbian fiction. They were competing in a category which included not only lesbian books, but also gay, bisexual, and transgender. Personally, I’m on cloud nine!  








5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! A well deserved win =).

    Are you working on another book at the moment? I'm sure I'm not the only one waiting in anticipation.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I am, but it's slow going. This year has been hectic to say the least...but I'm definitely writing when I can. :) Thanks for asking!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I'm very please that you are writing, even if I may have to wait a while longer!

    I hope the hectic is in a good way and not the bad sort of hectic.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your awards. Have you considered superimposing medals on the covers or mention it in your blurb.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mark.

    Thanks for the congrats!! As for the medals on the covers - thanks for the reminder! It's on my to-do list, and once again, I've moved it to the top of the list.

    ReplyDelete